Non-acetic gasket-forming silicone
For mechanical joints. Used for crankshafts, crankcases, gearboxes, thermostats, oil ducts, sealing junction boxes, water pumps, waterproof seals in electrical equipment, etc.
- Resistant to oils, antifreeze, hydrocarbons and damp.
- Resistant to the combustion cycle, vibration and impacts, producing an efficient joint.
- High mechanical stability to vibrations.
- High adhesion capacity and flexibility.
- Can fill in large cavities.
- Harmless to gaskets, rubber and metals such as aluminium and steel.
- High thermal resistance from -60 °C to 260 °C