GENERAL INFORMATION – RESPONSIBLE DATA PROCESSING
Ceroil Product, S.L. is the company owner of the website site at the domain name www.ceroil.com (“the website”) with NIF B-63683890 and address in Parets del Valles C/ Mestral s/n (Logística SERTRANS); P. I. Can Volart; Parets del Vallès; 08150; BARCELONA, and mail at email@example.com
This policy has been configured scrupulosusly respecting current regulations on the protection of personal data, that is, among others, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on the Protection of Personal Data (the “LOPD”) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21rd, which approves the Regulations for the development of the “LOPD, as well as the regulations of the RGPD (EU) 216/679.
SENDING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the established of current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owner by CEROIL PRODUCT, S.L. with CIF B-63683890 and registered office at C/Mestral s/n (Logística SERTRANS); P.I. Can Volart, Parets del Vallès; 08150; BARCELONA, in order to answer your questions and send you related information that may be of your interest. In compliance with current regulations, CEROIL SL informs the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned percepts.
As long as you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
CEROIL informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why CEROIL SL commits to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitations of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT
In accordance with current regulations, CEROIL informs users the dates provide through the Website will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency which CEROIL is responsible.
Users, by checking the box, are able to express and to freely and unequivocally accept their personal data to be processed by the Provider to use for the following purposes:\n
- To respond the inquiries, provide required information by the User.
- To be able to do the sale operation done by the User.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
- Submission of commercial advertising communications by mail related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In any case, third persons will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provided, and will be products and services related to the Provider’s sector.
- To make statistical studies and user profiles in order to send them, by electronic, postal and telephone (included Text Messages alerts, or other analogous means of messaging), personalized commercial information that may be of your interest about the products or services related to those offered by CEROIL as long as they have previously given their consent, as well as participate in satisfaction surveys.
The personal data collected thorough the Website will not be transferred to any third person, except in specific cases which its transfer is covered by the LOPD and only it would be access by CEROIL staff, as well as by third persons who provides services to CEROIL related to the aforementioned purposes.
Users must notify CEROIL of any modification that happens in the data provided, responding in any case to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided in every moment. CEROIL will try to check the veracity of its data, reserving itself, where appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond the right not to register or cancel those users who provide false or incomplete data. Its previous verification does not imply in any case the assumption by CEROIL of any responsibility for damages of prejudices may drift from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, which only the user will be responsable.
CEROIL guarantees legally security levels of personal protection information has been adopted, and it has installed all the technical means and measures, personal and organizational to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of information, as well as to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
The website uses technical security information generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, procedures of control access and cryptographin mechanisms (SSL), all to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve this, the user/client accepts the provider obtains data for the authentication of access controls purpose.
In addition, the information about your credit card is not registered in any database but goes straight to the POS (Point of Terminal Sale) of Banco Santander. Also, we inform you that we make an effort to provide a greater security for the owners of the credit cards, and have incorporated into our payment gateway the payment security called CES (Secure Electronic Commerce). With CES if you are the holder of a “secured” card, you can always make payments with a VISA or MASTERCARD in our store.
EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
The user may direct their communications and exercise access rights, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by postal mail at Parets del Valles C/ Mestral s/n (Logística SERTRANS); P.I. Can Volart; Parets del Vallès; 08150; BARCELONA, or to the email: email@example.com (or using the contact form you will find at the Web Site) together with a valid proof in law, such as a copy of the ID or equivalent, and indicate in the subject of the mail “Data Protection”.
Also the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
If you receive the mentioned mails it is because you gave prior authorization, as the server does not send SPAM mails.
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following providers of service under their corresponding privacy conditions.
They will only have access to the data strictly necessary to do their activity and must not use the information for any other purpose.
Pay Platform: Redsys. You can check here its service of privacy conditions.
Statistics: Google Analytics. It is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a company of Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, Estados Unidos (“Google”). You are able to see more information in the following cookies section.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer, smartphone tablet or connected television when accessing to certain web pages.
Cookies allow the web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the user browsing habits or its team and depending on the containg information and the way of using their equipment, it can be use to recognize the user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies in the hard drive only during the current session, this is why occupies a minimum space memory and does not harm the computer. The cookies does not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleated from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (named session cookies).
Most browsers accepts as standard the cookies, and regardless of them, temporary allow or prevent to memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are useful for many reasons. From a technical point of view, allow web page to work more agile and adapted to your preferences, such as to store your language or the currency of your country. Also, its help the responsibles of the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they take from them it serves to streamline the advertising we can show you.
WHAT DO WE USE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES FOR?
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: Those cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parametres each time the website is visited.
- Own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and only can be readen by the site itself. Such as: technical cookies for loading images, personalization cookies of the web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies created by third parties and we use it for diferent services (for exemple: website analysis or advertising). According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the right functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For instance, those used for the maintenance session, response time management, performance or option validation, to use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general website options. For exemple, to define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portal, to develop navigation profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. Such as, through an analytical cookie would control the geographic areas of greatest interest of a user, which is the more accepted product, etc. Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For instance the access frequency, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allows through the management of advertising, to store the behabioral information through the observation of habits, studying accesses and creating a user preference profile, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, such as when you use the share content button of this website to a social network. The companies which generates this cookies have their own cookie policies:
The coolies on this website helps to:
- Make it work properly
- Save you time by not having to log in every time you access the web.
- Remind you its settings
- Improve the speed and security of the web
- Be able to share the web content in social networks.
- Continuously improve the website.
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits on the website.
You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies on your computer by configuring in your computer, the options of the browser installed.
By desactivating to delete cookies, part of the Website will not work, or the quality of the website may be affected.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.