Ceramic anti-friction treatment
Concentrated ceramic micro-particles which, dispersed in lubricating oil, adhere to metal, forming a thin, diamond-hard protective layer that is very slippery. This produces an anti-friction effect that improves performance, lowers consumption and extends the service life of the engine. Treatment for metal components that does not alter oil properties. For engine and/or gearbox. Appropriate for all types of engine and transmission in passenger, classic, racing, rally, sports and premium cars as well as vans, lorries, cranes, diggers, and nautical and industrial vehicles, etc.
- Reduces fuel consumption by up to 15%.
- Markedly lowers smoke and polluting gas emissions by up to 50%.
- Facilitates cold starting, preventing wear at this critical time.
- Markedly improves performance at low speeds.
- Reduction in energy loss due to friction.
- Lowers engine, gearbox and transmission operating temperature.
- Improves engine compression and extends the service life of the engine.
- Minimizes wear caused by mineral oil EP additives.
- Reduces oil consumption, since it covers its tolerances.
- Does not alter oil properties.
- Product is totally harmless to the engine.
There are no reviews yet.